The regular students of the Campus will be considered for Merit Scholarship subject to following conditions if otherwise they are eligible:
1. 75% attendance required for the award of scholarship and the attendance will be calculated on the basis of each class attended by the student
2. Students awarded scholarship in the First year of the course on the basis of Merit are eligible to get scholarship till the normal completion of the course if they maintain 40% or above through out the course
3. Promoted and compartmental students are not eligible for the renewal of scholarship
4. Students who are not awarded scholarship earlier due to lack of below prescribed percentage of marks may also be considered for scholarship in the subsequent years subject to availability of funds and recommendation of competent authority/committee
5. Normally scholarship for pursuing second Acharya will not be considered. However, scholarship for pursuing second Acharya in allied and rare subjects will be considered subject to availability of funds and approval of the competent authority. In no case scholarship will be awarded for pursuing third Acharya. Scholarship for the notified categories such as SC, ST, PH etc., will be available as per norms of Central Government/UGC/Sansthan provided if such candidates are not in receipt of scholarship from any other sources
6. Scholarship can not be claimed as right and the Principal of the Campus/Vice Chancellor is the final authority in awarding the scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP for Shiksha Shastri Course
Only 50% of sanctioned strenght of Shiksha Shastri course will be considered for Merit Scholarship subject to the minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Rate of scholarship is Rs.400/- per month.
SCHOLARSHIP for Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) Course
Scholars registered for Vidyavaridhi will be eligible for the scholarship of Rs.3000/- per month subject to availability of scholarship in the Shastra concerned in addition to the contingency grant of Rs.2500/- per annum subject to the rules for grant of Scholarship. At present there are 15 research students (regular and part-time) in the campus.