Pass in SSLC/Metric (10th Class) of a recognized education board with Sanskrit as one of the subjects or any other equivalent examination recognized by Sansthan. Those who have passed SSLC/Metric without Sanskrit may also be considered for admission based on the written/oral test conducted by the Campus and subject to approval of the competent authority. Age 15 years as on 1st October.
Pass in Prak Shastri or Uttara Madhyama or any other equivalent examination with Sanskrit recognized by the Sansthan. Age 17 years as on 1st October.
Pass in Shastri or any other equivalent examination recognized by Sansthan with Sanskrit as an elective subject. Age 20 years as on 1st October.
1. Admission to Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) will be made through All India Entrance Test known as Common Shiksha Shastri Test (CSST). The details of the CSST will be notified every year separately by Sansthan in leading dailies and Employment News. All the candidates who have passed Shastri/Acharya or equivalent examination are eligible to appear in the test. Admission will be made based on the All India Merit and the candidates will be allotted to various campuses of Sansthan.
2. The candidate shall be required to pursue a regular course of study as prescribed by Sansthan for not less than one Academic year in any of the Campuses. Regular course of study shall mean regular attendance in the classes during the academic year and shall further mean teaching of at least Forty practice lessons 20 each in Sanskrit and other language or subject offered by the concerned Campus in recognized schools out of which 75% of practice lessons should have been supervised. During teaching practice the students has to follow the schedule of the practice school and instruction of the guide/supervision teacher.
3. If a student found absent continuously for ten or more days, his/her name will be struck off from the admission role and he/she will not be permitted to appear in the examination. However, in all 20 days (only) of leave is admissible for all purposes on humanitarian grounds at the discretion of the competent authority on production of relevant certificate and the candidates who avail leave more than the admissible days will not be permitted to appear in the examination and such candidate has to undergo the course afresh through CSST.
4. No student should indulge in any kind of anti-institutional, anti-social, anti-academic activities etc., as an individual or as a group on any administrative/academic/technical matters.
5. Strict discipline is to be adhered by the student-teacher in the entire academic session
6. Attendance in each class is compulsory and will be counted for the purpose of eligibility for both scholarship and examination
7. All the students are liable to follow the rules and regulations of the Campus as prescribed from time to time.
8. Participation in all sessional activities such as Basic Scout Masters Training, First Aid etc., during the course is compulsory. No exemption of any kind will be considered in this regard. Absence in these activities will result in removal of name from the admission role.
9. The course of study shall comprise of two parts - Theory and Practical. The number of papers in Theory and Practical as also the minimum marks in each part shall be such as may be prescribed from time to time in the syllabus of the course by the Sansthan.
Diploma In Vastu Shastra
Pass in Prak Shastri or Uttara Madhyama or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Sansthan. Age 17 years onwords.
Mediaum of instruction is Sanskrit only.
Facilities for Research are available in the Campus for the award of Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) research degree in various Shastras.
ELIGIBILITY FOR REGISTRATION
1. Registration shall be made purely on merit basis. A student who has passed with a minimum of 60% in Acharya or any other equivalent examination but in rare cases and subjects a student with below 60% marks may also be considered for registration provided he/she has extraordinary academic merit or has contributed considerably to the field of Sanskrit.
2. A bona-fide Sanskrit teacher/researchers working in any recognized education institution may also apply for Vidyavaridhi and after getting registration he/she has to consult his/her guide at regular intervals and he/she should spent at least 90 days in a year in the campus and pursue research under his/her guide.